My name is Mohamed Abdel Razek, im 15 years old, i live in 6th of October city. I'm a Libra so im kind of complicating, but with a great personality. I live in a family of three children, im the youngest and if you think that the youngest one is always the most spoiled one, then think again because you're wrong. I love sports, im very athletic, i started practicing football since i was 5 and no its not soccer, its football. My sister recently got married back in June, she got married to an Egyptian who lives in the states, Seattle Washington to be more specific. She had to move with him because he had a good job that he didnt want to leave. Sadly, i get to see her every six months, but at least we Skype everyday. I might be diffrent to other kids at my age, because i don't know what i want to do when i grow up, i didnt decide as until now. My goal in life is to satisfy everyone, without hating anyone or anything. I love to travel more than anything, for me to see and observe other cultur's is amazing. Ive travelled alot throughout my life, ive been to several countries but my favorite one was no doubt France. Paris has a charm no other city has, i really love and id do anything to go back.
You don't have to know anything about the future, but you have to make sure that you're working hard in the present!! Remember the Alchemist "don't worry about the past, the future and focus on the present!!"
ردحذف